International Business Forum "Moldova 2020 - Shaping the Future of International Business Cooperation"
Inspiring plenary sessions, informative thematic panels and targeted B2B meetings promise knowledge gain and new business contacts.
The International Business Forum is organized with the support of Enterprise Europe Network having as objective to foster the investment and commercial cooperation between the entrepreneurs from the Republic of Moldova and the foreign business community. Leading representatives of SMEs, R&D institutions and governments will join you to discuss exciting new economic and commercial opportunities and to develop new business relationships.
The Forum is organized in the framework of the National Exhibition “Made in Moldova” which will take place from January 29th to February 2nd 2020 at the International Exhibition Centre “Moldexpo” in Chisinau. The exhibition is organized annually by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Moldova. The event has become over years one of the biggest and most prestigious exhibitions in the country. At the previous XVIII-th edition, 450 economic operators attended the exhibition on an area of 4680 square meters.
The event is supported by the Investment Agency of the Republic of Moldova and the EU Project "Technical Assistance to Support Quality Infrastructure Framework within a DCFTA Context in the Republic of Moldova",
About 200 enterprises from Moldova and abroad are expected to participate in the event, representing various sectors such as agriculture, agro-food industry, information and communication technologies, textiles, construction, renewable energy, automotive, creative industries, etc.
The forum will conclude with a B2B session aimed at developing business relationships between foreign companies and potential local partners. The match-making event brings together companies (buyers as well as suppliers) from a large number of countries. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. The model is time and cost efficient - and result in business! Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
- As purchaser - find qualified suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager - find new customers
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends.